IARS maintains this Web site for the purposes of information, education and communication. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of this Web site is subject to the following:
(1) This Web site is designed to provide general information about the International Anesthesia Research Society. It is not intended to provide medical or research advice. Consumers and patients should always consult their healthcare professional for advice on the treatment of a specific condition or for any other particular need.
(2) IARS's goal is to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. IARS shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Web site or from your inability to access the Web site. IARS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Web site or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the Web site.
(3) Some links in this Web site may lead to Web sites which are not under the control of IARS. When you visit any of those Web sites you will leave the IARS Web site and IARS will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any Web site which is not under the control of IARS. External sites are not endorsed by IARS and IARS makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external Web site.
(5) IARS hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on this Web site for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(6) This Web site is provided as a service to its visitors. IARS reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Web site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(8) Copyright Information: All content of this Web site is owned or used by permission by IARS and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) Use of Information on this Web site. The copyrights of the images and other material on this Web site are owned by IARS or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this Web site.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of IARS or the photographer.
(9) Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks. ® / ™ denote trademarks of IARS and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products ("Intellectual Property") contained on this Web site are protected in the United States and internationally. Except to accurately identify the IARS, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without the prior express written authorization of IARS.