Full Member: $175
- Individuals with doctorate degrees, licensed to practice in the medical, osteopathic, dental or veterinary fields, or other disciplines, who are engaged in active clinical practice or research relating to anesthesia or pain management (MD, PhD, DMD, DDS, DVM, etc.).
- Individuals licensed or accredited as allied health professionals in anesthesia-related specialties
(CRNA, AA, etc.)
- Individuals who are otherwise interested in anesthesia research or research outcomes.
Affiliate Members: $155
Reduced IARS membership dues for members of our journal affiliate societies. ISAP, SAMBA, SOAP, SOCCA, SPA, and STA members, please contact the affiliate society for its member discount code to join or renew at this reduced rate. SCA members, please contact the SCA to join or renew with them at a special joint SCA/IARS membership rate.
Recently retired, please contact Member Services at email@example.com or 415-296-6900 to continue your membership benefits.
The IARS is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, a portion of membership dues may be treated as a deductible business expense.
Residents, SRNAs and students are eligible for a discounted IARS membership.
Individual In-Training Membership: $25
- Physicians in approved anesthesiology training programs, with certification by Program Director.
- Individuals in training programs for other disciplines, or enrolled in medical school (CRNA training, dentistry training, veterinary medicine training, anesthesiology assistant training, etc.)
Join online or call 415-296-6900 to become an in-training member.
Program-Supported In-Training Memberships
Our Program-Supported In-Training membership option allows for an easy and cost-effective way to provide your residents and students access to the many benefits and educational opportunities of the IARS.
|15 or fewer
|51 or more
A Program-Supported membership offers your anesthesiology residents and students many educational resources including:
- iPad and Online subscription to Anesthesia & Analgesia, the most widely used clinical anesthesiology journal, including access to the complete archive starting with Volume 1, Issue 1, August 1922
- Access to all the learning tools of OpenAnesthesia: our wiki format graduate medical education website with more than 4 gigabytes of anesthesia knowledge in one place featuring important tools such as "A&A Article of the Month," "Ask The Experts" podcast interviews, "Question of the Day," "Intraoperative TEE Case of the Month," anesthesiology keyword definitions, and an online wiki encyclopedia
- Discounted registration fee for the IARS Annual Meeting and International Science Symposium which include access to the Resident Symposium and Workshop and Leadership Networking Reception
- Online access to Review Course Lectures and Annual Meeting abstracts
Take advantage of this affordable membership. Call Member Services at 415-296-6900 to enroll your residents and students today.