Exhibit / Advertising / Promotional / Support Opportunities
Interact with over 1,000 anesthesia professionals
The IARS Annual Meeting will continue its highly successful format of centrally located tabletop exhibit displays. The IARS exhibits support a unique opportunity to interact one-on-one with the key opinion leaders, educators and investigators in anesthesiology research and clinical practice.
Meeting Dates: May 4-7, 2013
Exhibit Dates: May 4-6, 2013
Sheraton Hotel & Marina
San Diego, California
- Current Exhibitors
- Reasons to Exhibit
- Meet-the-Leadership-Networking Reception
- Past Exhibitors and Supporters
What attendees said about previous IARS Annual Meetings and why they attended!
- Obtained information and tested products for purchasing decisions
- Browsed new products and information presented
- Knowledge exchange
- The commitment of the meeting to state-of-the-art research and education
- Opportunity to explore new developments
- Ability to network with colleagues and experts in the field
- Two full registrations for the 2013 IARS Annual Meeting, valued at close to $1,000
- Draped table and two chairs
- All food and beverage will be in the traffic pattern for exhibitors and will maximize your exposure
- The IARS Meet-the-Leadership Networking Reception takes place Saturday evening with the exhibitors – including cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Exhibitors have access to a one-time direct-mail use of the pre-registered attendee list
- Your company name, description, product listing, and link posted to the IARS 2013 Annual Meeting website
- Company name with description and product category listed in the Annual Meeting Final Program distributed to meeting attendees
Saturday, May 4 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday, May 5 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Monday, May 6 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
The exhibit tabletops will be strategically placed in a high traffic area.
The Annual Meeting and Exhibits will be held at the Sheraton Hotel & Marina, San Diego
Nestled at the edge of spectacular San Diego Bay, the Hotel features three year-round pools, a spa and health club, a basketball court, tennis courts, water volleyball, jogging trails and onsite restaurants.
Located only minutes from the Hotel you will find San Diego’s thriving downtown districts including the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
The fees for the exhibit tabletops are:
$2,000 Commercial/Technical Tabletops
$1,800 Publishers/Recruiters Tabletops
The Meet-the-Leadership Networking Reception with the Trustees of the IARS and Editors of Anesthesia & Analgesia will be held in the exhibit area on Saturday, May 4. Last year this complimentary reception was a highlight for attendees and exhibitors alike.
Abbott Laboratories • Ambu Inc. • Advanced Infusion, Inc. • Anesthesiology News • Arizant Healthcare Inc. • BK Medical • CAS Medical Systems, Inc. • Clarus Medical, LLC • Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi • Conmed • Cook Medical • Covidien • Eisai • Epimed
International, Inc. • Fresenius Kabi • GCX Corporation • Grifols • Hospira • I-Flow Corporation • Karl Storz Endoscopy • Lippincott Williams & Wilkins – WKH • LMA North America, Inc. • Masimo • MedSleuth • Med-Man Simulations, Inc. • Med-Storm Innovation
• Merck Canada Inc. • Mercury Medical • MGI Medical • Olympus America, Inc. • Parker Medical • Piramal Critical Care • Praxair Healthcare Services • ROTEM, Inc. • SEDLine Inc. •
Smisson-Cartledge Biomedical • SonoSite • Ultrasonix Medical • Verathon Medical • Zonare
*For more information contact: