IARS 2013 Annual Meeting
The IARS 2013 Annual Meeting
Advancing our Specialty Through Evidence-Informed Medicine
Join over 1,000 of the world’s leading anesthesia educators and investigators in San Diego and discover the latest advances in research and the best practices in anesthesia clinical care.
Benefit from four days of Outstanding Education including:
- Review Course Lectures presented by the leading anesthesia educators and experts in the field
- Problem Based-Learning Discussion (PBLD’s) featuring case-based sessions where attendees will work through case challenges together
- Panel presentations focusing on cutting-edge topics in sub-specialty fields
- Interactive Workshops where you’ll work one-on-one with course leaders, live models and the latest equipment and devices
Three New! Education Symposia
- Evidence-Based Decision Making and Knowledge Translation in Health Technology Assessment
- Pain Mechanisms & Management: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Post-Traumatic Coagulopathy: Mechanisms and Treatment
T.H . Seldon Memorial Lecture: Simulation – Another (Unsung)
Gift to Medicine from Anesthesiology
Resident Symposium – The Future is in Your Pocket!
Join your peers at these special events and functions:
- Meet The Leadership Networking Reception
Saturday, May 4, 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Network with the Trustees of the IARS and editors of Anesthesia & Analgesia. You’re invited to attend the IARS networking reception to be held during the IARS Annual Meeting. Join your colleagues for this complimentary reception, relax and unwind, build new relationships, renew old acquaintances, and meet with the IARS Board of Trustees and the Editorial Board of Anesthesia & Analgesia.
- Party With A Purpose Fundraising Dinner
Sunday, May 5, 6:30 – 10:00 pm
Join your colleagues as we 'Party with a Purpose' at the IARS 2013 Annual Meeting in beautiful San Diego. 100% of the funds raised through this event will fund innovative IARS and SmartTots anesthesia research projects (Black Tie Optional)