IARS 2013 Abstract Presentation Information for Accepted Poster Authors
Abstract Notices and Presentation Information
• Notifications: Abstract status notifications have been emailed to authors. If you did not receive your notification, or if you have any questions please email email@example.com.
• Presentation Schedule: Accepted Abstracts will be scheduled for presentation during moderated poster rounds on Saturday, May 4, from 1:30 – 6:00 pm; Sunday, May 5 and Monday, May 6 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Scheduling emails have been sent to all accepted posted authors. If you did not receive your notification, or if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster Session Instructions
• Registration – the IARS requires accepted abstract authors/presenters to register for the IARS 2013 Annual Meeting and provides a special, discounted registration fee for presenters.
Your registration will confirm your acceptance to present at the IARS 2013 Annual Meeting. Please register on or before Friday, April 19.
• Instructions for preparing your poster and information and about the onsite Moderated Poster Discussion Rounds may be found at this link: Click here for Poster Session Instructions
Need to Complete your Disclosure?
• Click HEREto download the disclosure form.
• To submit, either scan or email back to email@example.com or fax to IARS Abstracts at (415) 296-6901.
Abstract Submission Questions: If you have questions regarding your submission please contact the IARS meetings department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 296-6911.